Relationship assessments or relationship inventories offer a number of advantages for married or long-term relationship couples who are completing these program’s.
For Couples, relationship assessments:
- Help increase awareness of both strength and potential growth areas.
- they help stimulate discussion concerning issues vital to their relationship.
- they primes couples for learning valuable communication and conflict resolution skills.
- they functions as a preventive tool to help couples become aware of important issues before they turn into major problems.
Overall the relationship assessment:
- Provides a wealth of diagnostic information about the couple’s relationship.
- it enhances a facilitator’s ability to work with the married couple.
- it provides a detailed summary of important relationship issues allows specific to the couple relationship.
- it provides a perspective on both “his” and “her” view of the relationship and the amount of agreement between them.
- it offers an effective and efficient way to learn more about a couple.
More tips at Intentional-Relationship.com