At the end of the day, it’s the small stuff that sends a message about whom we care about most.
Over the next 30-Days, join me in a journey to becoming a more humble and caring husband, a husband that is fully engaged in his relationship. A husband who considers his wife and is aware of what he does and how that impacts his wife’s life. Working towards ensuring his wife knows she is important.
Learning to appreciate that incremental, small changes can make a difference, join me and take these small steps to improving your life with your wife. Start today and make changes that will last a lifetime.
- Day 30: Overlearning. Once you learn the techniques and ideas discussed over the past 30 days, practice them over and over until they become second nature. Ideally, be able to use these techniques during the heat of a battle instead of resorting to your old, ineffective ways. Try to rediscover your delight in each other.
- Think only positive thoughts
- helping out with simple chores
- Truly engage when with your wife
- Time Together/Quality time
- Emphasize Her Good Points
- Switch off
- A six second kiss
- Speak nondefensively
- Give your wife a self-care night
- Take time off work
- Write a Love letter
- Date each other as if you weren’t married
- Do or buy something they love (but are not expecting)
- Create an action plan for change
- Something Handmade
- Take care of yourself
- Plan a “second” honeymoon
- Daily debrief
- Share your dreams
- understand and manage stress
- Write a letter to your wife
- Go the bed early
- Understand your partners love language
- Live each day as though it were your last
- Reflect, reminisce abd dream about the future
- What is one thing I can do to help and support you this weekend?
- Tips to Becoming a Great Listener
- Increase intimacy
Start today and make those incremental, small but significant changes to improving your life with your wife.
More tips at Intentional-Relationship.com